Day 2’s diapers include:
- Sweet Pea Diaper one-size pocket was easy to use, but the size seems run a little small–DS is already using the largest snap setting. The front snap wasn’t too hard to handle; maybe it was just DS being cooperative. Its price point is the most attractive feature.
- bumGenius sized AIO: Initially, I wasn’t sure what to make of the large size I received from the Peekaboo Bottoms test drive package. I was surprised it fitted DS perfectly! This and all subsequent bumGenius I have tested are every bit as good as I thought they would be, except that all I really want is side snap now. 🙂
- bumGenius one-size 3.0: After using the large size AIO, I set the one-size to the largest setting before putting it on DS, which also fitted him snugly. It was an overnight diaper so it was double-stuffed, and all the moisture was contained with no leaking. I think this will be my night diaper of choice.
- The bumGenius organic cotton one-size AIO I bought was a snap closure, which is so much harder to find. Since it is cotton, it took forever dry. Although it doesn’t seem to hold as much as the microfiber insert, I still like the idea of putting a natural fabric as the top layer. Like the one-size 3.0, I set it to the largest setting.
- The Wahmies one-size pocket I bought was with snaps only instead of the hook shown. I like it being trimmer than other diapers I’ve tried so far.
Additionally, a small accident happened on Day 1 which I didn’t realize until today: while putting on the Thirsties AIO yesterday, my mom put Vaseline on DS’s bum bum. I didn’t know about it, and washed all of Day 1’s diapers along with the Gro Baby shells and the Smartipants + inserts.
Now I have to test and maybe strip all of them. 😦